For this Day:

;

Chinese Call Centre ........ have a little laugh

(Imagine some one calls for availing cashless facilities for Mediclaim)

Caller: Hello, can I speak toAnnie Wan?   

Operator:Yes, you can speak to me.   

Caller: No, I want to speak toAnnie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak toanyone.You can speak to me. Who is this?   

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you aresomeone and you want to talk to anyone ! But what's this urgent matter about? 

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan isbeing sent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.   

Operator: Look, if no onewas injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may f ind this hilarious but I don't have time for this!   

Caller : You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator:I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should besorry. Now give me your name!!   

Operator:That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree.. 
Caller: 
Oh......God!!!!

No comments: