For this Day:

;

Story Time: 3S

THE REAL TEST

One day a known person approached Chankya and enthusiastically started saying, "Do you know, just a while ago, I heard few things from you friend about you?"

Chankya was famous for his wisdom, knowledge and good behavior. He said to his known person, "Before I listen to what you have to say, I would like to test it through my three step testing."

"What is this three step test?", the person asked.

Chankya made him understand, " Before you tell me about what my friend has said, let us test it. I call this testing – a three step test. The first test is of
truth-ness. Is it sure that whatever you are going to say is a truth?"

"No", the person dais, " I have heard it from somewhere."

"Okay", Chankaya analyzed. "If you don't know whether this is true or not, we will do another test. 
The second test is for goodness. Are you going to tell me some good thing about my friend?"

"No, it's opposite to it….."

"Then", Chankya asked further. "Whatever you are going to say, is not the truth, is not positive about my friend then lets do the third test. The third test is of
usefulness. Whatever you are going to tell me, is that useful to me?"

"No, it's not like that."

Chankya then said the last thing:
"Whatever you are suppose to tell me,
it is not true, its not positive and also its not useful, then why you want to tell me?"

MORALE:
Any information received must be checked on these 3 PARAMETERS: TRUTHNESS, GOODNESS AND USEFULNESS.

No comments: